jueves, 22 de febrero de 2007

Hi, my name is Daniela Bradley, I’m from . I’m 22 years old and I study Industrial Engineering at .I live in Maracaibo in Bella Vista avenue. I live in an apartment with my parents.

I love my cute little nephew and my boyfriend. I love, Listening to music, ,hang out with my boyfriend, talking on the phone and go out with my friends , go shopping, and hang out with my family.
I hate ,wash dishes, getting up early on Weekdays and when somebody dares me.
My closets dream is to get graduated in Industrial Engineering and be a good professional, get married and have kids and buy a house in Switzerland.

English is an important language and I hope to be good at it soon. I can read it a little bit and I have a hard time speaking it but I’m practicing it with my boyfriend and I’m getting better on it.
Daniela Bradley
Level 4Section: CI42

No hay comentarios: